How Information is Collected
Here is how your information is collected on KPI creatives LLC:
- if you subscribe to the newsletter
- if you purchase of a service or product
- through website cookies and log files
- through Google Analytics
- through Google Optimizer
- through webflow
- through Intercom chatbot
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect it
SUBSCRIBING TO SERVICES OR BUYING A PRODUCT
We use the following cookies on KPI creatives LLC:
- Facebook Pixel (for Facebook ad targeting): read how the pixel works
We also collect and use the data contained in log files. In other words, while visiting our website, certain information is automatically logged about how you are using it. The information in log files includes your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Google Chrome or Safari), the time you visited our site, and which pages you visited throughout our site. If you are concerned that we have blocked in error an ip address that you use to access our Site, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including KPI creatives LLC. Some features of the site may cease to be available to you.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EU
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the User and the Owner or of pre-contractual measures taken at the User’s request;
- the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the User between the Owner and another natural or legal person;
- the transfer is necessary for important reasons of public interest;
- the transfer is necessary for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the transfer is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of other persons, where the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent. In such cases, the Owner shall inform the User about the legal bases the transfer is based on via this Website.
Personal Data processed: various types of Data.
Social Media Privacy
KPI creatives LLC uses various social media platforms, however, KPI creatives LLC is not responsible for what you post on our social media channels.
If you are under 18 years of age, you must have parental consent before using our website or entering personal information. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
Final Note to the Policy